Black Walnut venue is set on 5 Acres of land in the beautiful Pahoia area. Set amongst towering Black Walnut trees, mature gardens, a Kiwifruit orchard and woodlands we have created a stunning Wedding venue that offers a huge variety of settings and scenery.
Due to the large amount of space at the venue there are many options for ceremonies which also gives you a lot of choice for great photography too. When you visit we will show you all of the options available and if you see a spot, you are more than welcome to use it. We are very flexible when it comes to your needs. We also have a beautiful purpose built wet weather option should you need it.
Some of the areas include
- Under the stunning Black Walnut Trees
- Natural Bamboo amphitheatre
- The large open space surrounding the Black barn
- Inside the Black barn building – perfect as a wet weather option.
- Outside on the steps of the Black Barn
- Amongst our sprawling gardens
As mentioned we have the freshly renovated, specific built Black Barn that’s perfect for events and functions. There is a shaded courtyard adjacent to the barn as well as a large grass area surrounding.
The black barn includes
- Purpose built commercial Kitchen area
- Purpose built Refreshment Area
- Beautiful Interior Styling
- Crockery, cutlery and Glassware
- Trestle tables and Ghost Chairs
- Table Linen and napkins
- Classy Bathroom facilities
- Use of our props – such as Lotus Belle outdoor tent perfect as a dedicated kids area, vintage croquet and our very popular marble run. All great for guest entertainment while you have your photos taken.
- Indoor Sound system
- Private space can be provided for mothers and babies if required.
Such a large spacious area allows Black Walnut wedding venue many options that will delight your chosen photographer and will ensure that every wedding here will be different and original. Please take a look at our Gallery to see some real life weddings, or see below for an overview of our facilities.